Thursday, February 4, 2016

Into the Dead MOD APK 1.19.0 Unlimited Money

Into the Dead MOD APK 1.19.0 Unlimited Money

Into the Dead MOD
unnamed
Into The dead is an action runner android game. Dark looking graphics and zombies, you have to run as far as you can by dodging zombies in the field.zombies everywhere what is this wet while lol do I jump over the matter what can I job can i slide can I do anything nope I can just help so maybe I jump over automatically I don’t really know how that works either I’m never gonna be stopped not be stopped I can’t they just reading jumped there wasn’t really a tutorial or anything 10s last change of pace holdout all that some games just wanna hold your hand through the whole thing while I appreciate it my hand gets cold sometimes I need someone holding shoot some zombies as I run past them like the speed of lightning oh my god you guys use on the set that freaking car on fire arsonists on these are the worst dry have my gun or not where’s my gun brow feed myself to you he told him I got I do I just need check armory I just need to talk around on my arm are three.Into the dead mod apk 1.19.0 unlimited money. You have access to use guns while running,just tap on zombies to shoot them, run and make high scores as big as you can. You can bring dog with you while running,this will give you sometime to get back on running. upgrade your skills and weapons and run more fast as your progress through.
What’s New:
v.1.19:
User Interface improvements and bug fixes.
v. 1.17:
NEW 30-day Trials of the Dead Challenge – Complete the Trials of the Dead challenges thirty times to unlock an exclusive prize!
Armory can now be accessed from different places in the game.
Performance improvements and bug fixes.
v. 1.16:
Bug fixes and performance improvements
v. 1.15:
MASSACRE MODE IMPROVEMENTS – Always start with a weapon and take your dog out hunting with you.
Various bug fixes
What’s In The MOD:
Unlimited Money
Requires Android: 2.3 and Up
Version: 1.19.0
PLAY LINK: INTO THE DEAD
Install APK and Play.
Thank's to Andropalace.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment